In the 24 + years that I've been playing the guitar, I've learnt a lot about what works and why it works for beginner guitar players. I've given a lot of thought to how players can progress as easily and efficiently as possible.I want to give you just a handful of relatively easy beginner guitar chords that have been used in hundreds, if not thousands, of songs throughout the years.
In addition to this, I'll show you how to practice these chords in a way that will ensure that your playing technique advances swiftly and holistically.
Who Is This Book For?This book was specifically written for the beginner guitar player who wants to go deeper, quicker. If you want to know how to learn guitar chords the right way, this is the book for you.
Here's what you get in Beginner Guitar Chords In Theory & Practice:
- Learn the guitar chords that every guitarist absolutely must know, which have been used in countless songs through the ages, and how to play them with Clarity and Efficiency.
- Understand the guitar music theory behind how these chords are grouped together in a way that 'just sounds right'. Knowing these chord groups is really powerful and it's perfect for laying a solid foundation before learning songs.
- Learn the most common guitar chord progressions for guitar and how to practice them with Good Timing, a skill that most beginner guitar players lack.
- Discover the 5 beginner guitar scales which go perfectly with the chords you learn. This is a perfect jumping off point for riffs & solos, as well as being powerful foundational knowledge for more advanced concepts down the road, such as fingerstyle guitar
Online Bonus MaterialYou also get this supplementary material, absolutely free:
- Over 150 downloadable audio track examples of all the material contained in this book, so that you can hear what it sounds like, in addition to seeing it on the page.
- 50 + powerful chord hacks to sweeten your basic chords and take your playing to the next level.
- Online quizzes for each section, that will help you to really nail the basic chord theory for guitar contained in this book.
Ready To Start?
I use the following very simple criteria when I'm deciding whether or not I should write a new book or course, which is:“Knowing what I know now, would this information have made my life easier when I was just starting out?”
The answer to this question is a resounding 'YES!' This is one of the most important beginner guitar lessons you could get. It's the perfect book for guitar players who want to start off learning their chords the right way. Scroll to the top, hit the 'buy' button, and I'll see you on the inside!
At some point, you may have gone out and bought yourself a big, fat chord book – the one with thousands of weird-looking chords – and wondered how on earth you were going to learn them all. More than that, even if you did manage to learn all the chord shapes, you probably wondered how to apply them all in your playing. While these books are certainly helpful as a reference catalogue to the many different types of chords out there, they leave you guessing as to: A) Which chords to learn first. B) How these chords work together, if at all. C) How to practice these chords to ensure that you progress in the most efficient and holistic way possible.